The Swing Timetable PLatform team needs you help!
You can contribute to gstpl and help us! Talk to other if you like gstpl, but talk to me
if you don't like it, find it unstable or slow.
If you are a power-user or even a developer you can do the following:
- Help me in the database-related (cayenne or db4o) section, especially if you know JPA.
- Help to financially support gstpl: You can buy us google advertisements, donate the kindernothilfe or FSF. And finally you can contact me directly (I don't like paypale ...)
- Help to create a new Swingbased Calender or if you only want to take a look at the dialogs created with Matisse then look into the source! There are many other swing-related tasks, too.
- Develop or test an optimization algorithm, if you are a computer scientist or interested in these stuff like me.
- Help to test the application or write tests. Because the application has many untested new features, especially the GUI.
- Help to enhance the documentation if you have some English skills.
Please see the current To Do Tasks
for more information.